Purpose of the job
The successful candidate will be highly driven and target focused with the aim of actively generating new business appointments and ultimately sales in a target-driven role. Successful candidates will have to opportunity to progress through the company at a quick base.
Job role: Junior Sales Executive
Location: 365 Lisburn road, Belfast, BT9 7EP
Hours: 9am-5pm Monday and Friday, 9am-5:30pm Tuesday-Thursday
Salary: 18K - OTE £26k
- Utilising selling techniques and product knowledge to secure quality appointments.
- Over-achieving daily/weekly/monthly targets.
- Pro-actively seek new business opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining an in-depth understanding of the assigned geographical area business opportunities.
- Developing and managing a pipeline using the CRM system.
- Providing regular feedback to management regarding client issues/competitor activities.
- Generating of quality appointments for field Sales Executives.
- Gathering and recording all client information accurately.
- Building prospect lists via networking, cold calling and lead generation.
Skills and Experience:
- A good standard of education (minimum GCSE level including maths and English or equivalent).
- One year’s telephone experience preferably gained within a sales environment.
- Excellent team player as well as the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Results Orientated.
- Self-Management and Motivation